Looking for professional thrills? Get involved!
You'd be surprised what thrill seekers hide among our rank and file members, from racing on mountain bikes to jumping out of airplanes and hang gliding at the Outer Banks. Doesn't that make volunteering seem tame by comparison?
Here are just a few examples of how you can get more involved with IABC/Charlotte. Click a committee name below to email our board for more information.
- Coordinate website updates
- Develop special program marketing strategies
- Contribute articles for the newsletter and website
- Coordinate photography for the site
- Help develop monthly program ideas
- Help plan and produce the program calendar
- Greet guests at the events
- Coordinate facility arrangements
- Help plan, recruit speakers and organize special in-depth seminars and workshops
- Help recruit and publicize new job opportunities
- Help develop a chapter program to encourage members to seek the ABC accreditation
- Keep in touch with members to understand what they want from and are able to offer IABC
- Help maintain an accurate database used for contacting members
- Develop networking segments for events and special networking programs
- Maintain an updated member directory
- Develop chapter marketing goals and campaigns to increase membership
- Follow up on inquiries from people asking for more information about IABC and membership
- Call to welcome new members and help them connect with our members, programs and volunteer opportunities
- Serve as a board member or committee chair
- Recommend ways our chapter can improve services to members