Discover what millennials want – and what that means for the future of your organization. This session, led by Doug Bacon, is based on the recent Gallup report and will address such questions as:
- What do millennials want from their workplace?
- What can organizations do to attract, engage and retain millennial employees?
- What are millennials doing online?
- How do brands miss the mark with their millennial consumers?
- How do the ways millennials work and live affect the U.S. economy?
As a leader committed to sustained business growth, Throwing Words founder Doug Bacon is dedicated to building capacity for success within companies and organizations. He is the trusted advisor to the CEO and other top-level executives, helping them transform their culture and take ownership of the process.
Prior to launching Throwing Words, Doug spent over 20 years inside companies including The Lee Institute, UNC Charlotte and the Charlotte Chamber in Charlotte; MPACT Memphis, The Blues Foundation and Arts in the Park in Memphis, and the Greenville Area Chamber of Commerce in Greenville, Mississippi.
Location: Hampton Inn & Suites, Phillips Place, 6700 Phillips Place Court, Charlotte, NC 28210