What's a surefire ways to boost the impact of your communications? Add strong photos!
When they have accompanying photos, Newswire releases get more pickup, newsletters capture more readers and email blasts get more click throughs.
Have you wondered:
- How can I take better photos?
- Are photos from my iPhone as good as images from a $5,000 camera?
- When should I take my own photos and when should I hire a pro?
Then IABC Charlotte's November professional development luncheon is meant for you.
For years, Charlotte photojournalist Patrick Schneider has been teaching professionals how to navigate these issues and improve the visual content of their communications.
Join IABC Charlotte Wednesday, Nov. 8, when Patrick will share decades of experience and insights.
* How to advance your cause and/or corporate messaging through photos (regardless whether you're taking them or are hiring a pro).
* All photos aren't equal… but they also don't need to be. When to hire a pro versus take your own. (Hint: most of the time you'll want to shoot your own photos).
* How you can take better photos.
* What goes into a photo shoot. How to manage a professional shoot and get strong photos that will support your messaging for years. Plus, hear the single biggest mistake communicators make with photography.
* How to do stealth branding in photos.
* How to tell stories using photos.
A long-time photojournalist working for such papers as The Charlotte Observer, The Indianapolis Star, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and others, Schneider today creates images that engage employees, drive sales, attract visitors and keep audiences reading messages longer than they otherwise might. His images are used by numerous Fortune 250 companies throughout the Carolinas and across the nation.